مطلوب للعمل لدى شركة أدوية الحكمة
Treasury Supervisor – Group
Supervise and assist in managing the Group treasury position, noting that the treasury framework include liquidity, cash management, debt management working capital, Forex, and derivatives. Compare the group/subsidiary performances against pre-set performance goals. Ensure the proper implementation of the pre-set treasury policies and procedures, conduct data analysis and prepare different reports related to treasury on both actual and forecasted bases, as well as providing proper recommendations. Work on the automation plan of the treasury function across the Group.
- Supervising the preparation of the treasury reports (actual and forecast) explaining the company’s liquidity and financial stability, providing recommendation to the management.
- Preparing the Group Funding Plans, providing support as required, in order to ensure the fulfillment of Group funding needs, as well as evaluating internal (cash repatriation planning) and external borrowing (bank loans/ capital markets) possibility in case additional funding on the Group/subsidiary level is required.
- Reviewing financing terms, structures, covenants and conditions of financing agreements on a subsidiary and group level.
- Identifying current/ potential financial risks (including credit risk, liquidity risk, currency and interest rate risks..etc.) and managing these risks with various methods (including the use of hedging tools- derivatives) and tactics to ensure they are adequately mitigated in accordance with the group policies and procedures.
- Preparing periodic cash flow forecasts, including balance sheet and interest forecasting.
- Work on treasury system efficiency and automation.
- Coordinating with external and internal audits, through providing data, reports, and action plans as needed.
- Deal with internal (cooperation internal function on hold co and sub level) and external stake holders (including banks, investors and rating agencies)
- Performing other duties related to the job as assigned by the direct manager.
- Excellent knowledge in Excel
- Good command in English language
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility & adaptability
- Ethics & values
- Experience in banking is preferred
- CTP, CMA or CFA is a plus