A Project Manager with the following qualifications:
• A university degree in civil engineering or architecture.
• General construction experience not less than (15) years, out of which at least 10 years in implementation or supervision or both, (10) years in building projects.
• The practical experience must include at least two (2) projects as a construction supervision project manager in construction of schools , hospitals, public buildings) with at least one project with multiple scattered sites.
• Must be fluent in English, a proof of level IV English is required (TOEIC, TOFEL, ILTS).
• Excellent leadership, presentation and communication skills.
• Very good knowledge in construction contract conditions, claims, scheduling and construction management skills. Worked in USAID projects is a plus.
Interested candidates can send their CV to: