مطلوب للعمل لدى بن العميد
AlAmeed Food Industries Co. the largest
factory for Coffee production in the Middle East is looking for:
The Quality Control is responsible for the quality, food safety and esthetics of the product. The QC follow through on set processes and ensure adherence to good manufacturing practices (GMP), food safety, Safe Quality Food (SQF) standards and product quality standards.
· A university degree in Science (Nutrition, food sciences, biological sciences, microbiology or a related technical degree)
· Minimum of 2-3 year of previous experience in similar position (Previous experience in food or beverage manufacturing facility an asset)
· Practical understanding of processing and food manufacturing.
· HACCP knowledge.
· ISO training/knowledge a plus.
· Inspect production areas covered by the quality control operations for proper sanitation
· Examines incoming raw materials to make sure they comply with product ingredient requirements & with the company’s quality standards;
· Examines the ingredient quantities, the mixing procedures, e.g., mixing time & the deposit weights for each unit to assure compliance with product quality specifications;
· Inspects and evaluate finished product for weight, colour, sensory, temperature, & assures that the product is being graded properly
· Maintain proper records of lab equipment and instruments.
· Maintain Pick-up KPI to better manage and report on performance of the business
· Data entry using Excel, Word and WMS
· General administrative support for operations
· Review weekly pest control report
· Assist the distribution team with miscellaneous duties and projects as assigned
Interested Candidates please send your CV to: [email protected] “job title must be mentioned in the subject field”