Academic Marketing Specialist
Al-Redwan for Publishing and Distribution, Amman-Jordan is looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Academic Marketing employees to join us. The position will be based in Amman and might require travelling throughout the country.
Visiting schools to ensure targeted and appropriate coverage.
- Completing reports as requested to provide feedback on Al- Redwan’s materials and effectiveness of promotional activities to assist in sales and marketing strategies.
- Developing regular contact with schools, institutions and key individuals in order to secure adoptions and ensure availability and usability of Al-Redwan’s products.
- Maintaining broad knowledge of company products and their capabilities versus the strengths/weaknesses of competitive products
- Undertaking relevant administrative tasks as necessary to ensure smooth-running of promotional activities of Marketing department.
- Have a degree in English, English Curriculum or equivalent. A Master’s is a privilege
- Teaching experience in private schools- international programs (IG, SAT, IB) is preferable
- Excellent speaking skills in English
- Experience in the field of coordination and/or supervision in schools is preferable
- Academically capable of marketing school curricula and textbooks
- Ability to establish connections and relations with decision makers at big educational corporates; excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in different educational-related purposes
- Very strong personality with excellent presence
- Open to teamwork
- Computer literate in MS office is a must
- Valid driving license is a must; a car is a privilege.
Only eligible candidates who meet expectations above will be considered for a potential interview.
Those interested, send your CV to: