Souq.com is the largest ecommerce site in the Arab world. Every month, Souq.com attracts more than 41 million visits to its catalogue of more than 8.5 million unique products in 35 different categories, including consumer electronics, household goods, fashion, watches, perfumes, toys, and baby products.
Established in 2005, Souq.com today operates both as an award-winning retail business and an online marketplace that allows SMEs, merchants, brands and distributors to distribute their products online.
With more than 4,000 employees, We have offices and local operations in UAE, Egypt, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and leading Product and Engineering centers in Jordan and India, offering a unique opportunity to join the leading player in an ever growing and exciting industry.
• Identify, engage, consult, and close merchants on the benefits of an emerging suite of Souq Marketplace products.
• Cold call new merchant partners across a spectrum of categories including fashion, health and beauty, electronics, and others
• Drive market growth for both quality of merchants and revenue
• Working with internal teams to improve marketplace platform and processes to address sellers’ pain points.
• Meet the daily, monthly and quarterly KPI’s.
• Manage the data of the sellers’ communication on our CRM system