- مطلوب للعمل عن بعد لدى أمديست
The Systems/Software Application Tester’s role is to plan, design, architect, and deploy effective test suites and regimes for in-house product development, software application development, information system launches, and operations systems enhancements. This individual will apply proven analytical and problem-solving skills to help validate, verify, communicate, and resolve systems/software application issues through careful testing in order to maximize the benefit of IT investments and initiatives.
Strategy & Planning
- Ensure that testing activities will allow applications to meet business requirements and systems goals, fulfill end-user requirements, and identify and resolve systems issues.
- Collaborate with analysts, designers, and system owners in the testing of new software programs and applications.
- Ensure that any new software integration into company systems meets functional requirements, system compliance, and interface specifications.
- Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop testing strategies for improving or leveraging these systems.
- Take an active role in cross-departmental projects when needed.
- Contribute to pre-testing phase of project development by evaluating proposals in order to identify potential problem areas, and make the appropriate recommendations.
- Evaluate, plan, design, develop, and deploy testing techniques for new applications, products, and/or enhancements to existing applications throughout their development/product lifecycles.
- Create and execute test scripts, cases, and scenarios that will determine optimal system performance according to specifications.
- Conduct all types of application testing as needed, such as system, unit, regression, load, and acceptance testing methods.
- Analyze formal test results in order to discover and resolve defects, bugs, errors, configuration issues, and interoperability flaws.
- Analyze documentation and technical specifications of any new application under deployment or consideration to determine its intended functionality.
- Produce reports and documentation for all testing efforts, results, activities, data, logging, and tracking.
- Liaise with network administrators and software engineers to assist with quality assurance, program logic, and data processing.
- Communicate test progress, test results, and other relevant information to project stakeholders and management.
- Develop, distribute, and coordinate in-depth end-user reviews for modified and new systems or applications.
- Liaise with company’s software and hardware suppliers for prompt rectification of any problems or emergencies.
- Cultivate and disseminate knowledge of application-testing best practices.
Formal Education & Certification
· Four-year college diploma or university degree in software engineering or computer science, and/or 3 years equivalent work experience.
Knowledge & Experience
· 3 years direct experience as a lead tester for major application integration and/or major application product release.
· Proven experience in overseeing the design, development, and implementation of software testing solutions.
· Strong knowledge of system testing and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies.
· Extensive experience with core software applications, including course registration, point of sale, inventory management, and program applications.
· Direct hands-on experience with automated testing tools.
· Working knowledge of Browser configuration and PC operating systems, including Windows 10, Microsoft Edge, and Google Chrome
· Working knowledge of current network hardware, protocols, and standards.
· Working experience with Microsoft DevOps cloud platform
· Excellent understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Excellent listening and interpersonal skills.
· Fluency in English speaking and writing.
· Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly
· Highly self-motivated and directed.
· Keen attention to detail.
· Proven analytical and creative problem-solving abilities.
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
· Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
· Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
This is a teleworking position. Must have good Internet connection.
Please provide a cover letter, resume and salary requirements to http://jobs.amideast.org
AMIDEAST is an Equal Opportunity Employer-Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation