– Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
– Update accounts receivable and issue invoices.
– Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations.
– Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements.
– Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
– Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
– Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
– Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
– Assist with other accounting & Admin Tasks
– Reconciles general and subsidiary bank accounts by gathering and balancing information.
– Corrects errors by posting adjusting journal entries.
– Secures financial information by completing database backups; keeping information confidential.
– Maintains accounting controls by following policies and procedures; complying with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements.
Please send me your CV to [email protected]
PLEASE MENTION (Accountant) in the email subject.