AVSI Foundation is currently implementing a Social Protection project under the Syrian response programs in the Governorates of Zarqa and Aqaba in Jordan. The project aims at fostering the inclusion and improving the psycho-physical condition of 623 minors and adults among the refugee population and host communities in the areas of Zarqa and Aqaba.
JOB TITLE: Social Worker
Years of Experience :1 Year of Experience
DEPARTMENT : Projects
SAFE II- Protection and support for families at risk among refugees and local community in Aqaba and Amman
STARTING DATE: 15.01.2021
TYPE OF CONTRACT: Project-based contract
PERIOD: 3 months
SCHEDULE: Full time
The Social Worker will be responsible for beneficiaries outreach and follow up (case plan) and in charge of supporting the organization and implementation of protection activities in his/her duty station
- Identification and selection of beneficiaries according to vulnerability criteria
- Preparation of case plan for every household: regular assessment of beneficiaries needs & follow-up and internal/external referral to protection activities accordingly
- Support in the organization and implementation of protection activities for adults and children in the area of responsibility
- Preparation of reports, as required by supervisor
- Perform any other duties as requested by immediate Supervisor
REPORTING TO: Protection Field Coordinator
- Degree in Social Work or any other related field of specialty.
- Experience in protection work / social work
- Good oral and written communication skills in English language and Arabic language
- Strong teamwork skills.
How to apply
send your resume to [email protected]
mention the job title (Social Worker) at the subject field is required