A well known pharmacy presently seeking enthusiastic, experienced , self-motivated pharmacists to join a dynamic team in their pharmacy.
Your primary role will be to help fulfill orders and provide exceptional service and advice to every Pharmacy customer.
The successful applicant will be a qualified pharmacist with a background in community pharmacy, exceptional product knowledge and a flexible working style. You will also be outgoing and team oriented.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
• Dispensing medications in an accurate and timely manner
• Working with his colleagues in order to deliver excellent customer service
• Assisting the Unit in Charge.
• Ensuring that all pharmacy operations are conducted in accordance with pharmacy policies and procedures, and legal requirements.
• Knowledge of OTC and prescription medication
• Knowledge in medical consultation
• Maintaining stock, storing and handling it properly
• Advising customers on the selection of medication brands, medical equipment or healthcare supplies.
• BSc. degree in Pharmacy.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Teamwork spirit.
• Able to work under pressure.
• Min. 1 year of experience in a pharmacy.
• Flexible with shifts & locations
Any interested candidate please share your CV to : [email protected]