Terms of Reference
AVSI Foundation, an NGO created in 1972, carries out cooperation projects for development, with particular emphasis on education. In its work, its attention is focused on the defense and promotion of the dignity of the person, the cornerstone of every project. We work all around the world thanks to a network of 35 founding members and more than 700 partners worldwide.
AVSI Foundation has been operating in Jordan since 2006 and contributed in supporting the most vulnerable local communities, Palestinian, Iraqi and Syrian refugees through providing projects and activities that focus on health and psycho-social assistance, education, vocational training and job placement and income-generating activities.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
· Driving AVSI’s cars during field visits in order to ensure implementation of activities
· Ensuring the movement of project staff on field missions.
· Daily checking of cars’ status and ensuring proper working conditions
· Daily checking on the car logbooks and Filling on monthly basis.
· Follow up and insure the availability of Fuel balance for cars, and to coordinate with the logistic officer for recharging the fuel cards.
· Send monthly report of cars tickets.
· Follow up with rental Car Company for the maintenance and registration of the cars.
· Insure a proper cleaning of AVSI cars.
· Prepare the weekly car plan for AVSI staff
· Work in close with finance department to deliver and finalize the needed documents and payments with the banks, suppliers and donors.
· Follow up with the governmental authorities (Mosd, PM, Moi, Mol..etc) for residences, work permits, registration process..etc
· Support the logistic officer in the procurement process.
· Any other responsibility required by the Operation Manager or Logistic officer
Reporting to: Logistic officer
· Valid driving license in Jordan
· Previous working experience as a driver in the field of cooperation for development / NGOs / UN agencies
· Arabic language as mother tongue
· Good knowledge of English language
How to apply
To apply send your CV (mention the job title ) to [email protected]