leasing Section Head City Mall -Jordan is seeking and individual for the the following position :
Educational Background: BA in Business Administration or any related field.
Years of Experience: Between 5-7 years of experience in leasing, real estate and/or in the field property management and any relevant field
Skills: & Competencies
– Intensive Customer Focus oriented.
– Results oriented.
– Excellent communications skills with the ability to influence others.
– Problem solving capabilities.
– Attentive to details.
– Planning and Organizing with a focus on time management.
– Excellent commands of English.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
1. Serves as the primary contact for Mall property leasers who want to do business in the Mall and responds accordingly.
2. Implements leasing strategies and plans.
3. Manages day-to-day operations of leasing and ensure objectives are met and maximize resources optimization.
4. Manages all leasing activities including inviting new tenants, screening prospective clients, and rental negotiations.
The Human Resources office will review all applications received at (firstname.lastname@example.org), including the job title & # in the e-mail subject line, and shortlist those which meet all the requirements