Estarta Solutions is currently recruiting (college degree in MIS, BIS, languages, Applied English, Computer Science, BIS, or any relevant field is required)for the “After Hours Incident Management” team.
Working hours: 12.5 hours per shift/ [16 shifts a month].
Rotational shifts: (day & overnight).
• A college degree in MIS, BIS, languages, Applied English, Computer Science, BIS, or any relevant field is required
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Critical thinking & problem-solving
• Ability to conduct research and evaluate data
• Ability to formulate clear and persuasive messages
• Ability to apply rhetorical theory to professional practice
• Information management
• Listening, clarifying, questioning, summarizing and responding skills
• Ability to work well with diverse groups
Qualified candidates can send their updated CVs in ENGLISH with the vacancy in the subject to [email protected].