Democracy and Governance, Technical Specialists- Women’s Economic Empowerment, Jordan
Tetra Tech International Development Services headquartered in Arlington, VA is currently accepting expressions of interest from experts. This call pertains to an upcoming USAID-funded women’s economic empowerment program in Jordan the purpose of which is to build the capacity of women and to provide technical assistance along with providing small-scale renovations.
The overall scope for this Activity will seek to build the capacity of women and provide technical assistance along with providing small-scale renovations including civil mechanical, electrical work, supply and installation of related equipment.
We are seeking professionals with proven experience in one (or more) of the following areas:
Areas of Technical Expertise Include:
* Gender mainstreaming
* Women’s empowerment, peace and security
* Economic development
* Vocational training for underserved populations
* Capacity building of women and minorities
* Citizen engagement and community advocacy
* Project Monitoring and Evaluation
* Project finance and administration
* Bachelor’s or postgraduate degree from a recognized institution;
* Minimum of 5 years of experience within the technical area of interest;
* Spoken and written fluency in English, Arabic fluency is a plus;
* Experience working in Jordan or the Middle East is a plus;
* USAID experience preferred;
* Jordanian nationals are strongly encouraged to apply.
To be considered applicants must submit the following to:
* Cover Letter, indicating the position you are applying for
* CV in reverse chronological format
Please ensure that all necessary documents are uploaded, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. No phone calls will be accepted.
Please indicate where you saw Tetra Tech’s IDS ad posted.
Apply online at: http://bit.ly/TechSpecialistsWEEJordan
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. With more than 17,000 associates working together, Tetra Tech provides clear solutions to complex problems in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in over 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.