مطلوب إداري شبكات للعمل لدى زين الأردن
Network Administrator Team Member
- Aqaba-only port
Main Responsibilities, will include but will not be limited to:
- Assisting in the process of developing/ designing new Telecom Solutions for large facilities, such as Network Infrastructure installation, through transforming customer requirements into technical specifications reflected in the solution design.
- Contributing to project implementation, while providing management with required reports; in order to complete projects successfully and within the set time frame.
- Tracking and controlling subcontractor’s performance to ensure that all projects are being executed according to the set specifications and standards, and in compliance with the contractual agreements.
- Minimizing downtime and degradation related to Telecom Solutions; through monitoring statutes, and subsequently identifying and resolving errors/ failures.
- Executing the Network Infrastructure corrective/ preventive maintenance plans related to solutions installed in large facilities to maintain the efficient performance of the network and avoid service degradation.
- Supporting related procurement activities, through accurately identifying and acquiring required material and equipment within set time frames, quality standards, and price ranges; to ensure optimal utilization of resources.
What Do You Need to Qualify
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering, or a related field.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience.
- Has a CCNA, ITIL, or equivalent professional certificate.
- Must be a resident in Aqaba.
- Operations:Zain Jordan
- Location:Aqaba-only port
- Contract Type:Full Time Employee