PepsiCo Saudi Snacks for Foods Limited established in 1995 with 2 plants in Riyadh & Dammam & more than 2,500 employees in KSA & UAE. Our brands include Lays, Doritos, Sunbites, Cheetos, Tasali & Quaker.
Our employees are at the heart of PepsiCo. Through the Company’s commitment to Talent Sustainability, we continue to support the development of employees. At PepsiCo, you get the best of both worlds: an entrepreneur’s mindset plus reach and resources. Our collaborative culture and worldwide presence generate a stream of new opportunities to define the future and propel your life’s work. Bring your unique perspective. Bring curiosity. Bring ingenuity, and drive. We’ll give you a platform to be daring on a global scale.
Safe guarding stock and other company assets stored in the warehouse, while providing flawless accounts of stock transactions, stocks in time to facilitate other functions like Planning, Production and Sales and provide product age information for efficient FEFO distribution
- Carry out physical count with Finance monthly; ensure proper Inventory Reconciliation and Reporting.
- Issue daily reports on Stock on Hand, Shipments and Receipts of Goods.
- Ensure proper interface between MEA S&D and SAP.
- Ensure proper movement of goods according to age (FEFO) and allocation.
- Monitor proper rotation of goods returned from Sales / Production and report irregularities.
- QA / On line rejection should be segregated / scrapped / returned to suppliers through proper documentation.
- Communicate and follow-up on Warehouse staff on special stock in relations to promotion, Shipment/R&D tests.
- Comply with all Procedures and Policies.
- Enter KPI details and track on daily basis. Any abnormal fluctuations in results to reasoned out and reported to supervisor
- Liaison with Site Planners / Sales Coordinator / Fleet Coordinator / Purchase Supervisors for Shipments of Goods to DC/Stockiest/Customers/Plants.
- Ensure proper records of POS / Racks / RC are maintained and reports are issued accurately and on time.
Experience/ Competencies Required:
- Minimum two years in supply chain role with experience in cross-functional positions preferably in FMCG business. Additional experience in a Food manufacturing based organization, allowing the candidate to apply solutions across the whole supply chain is an advantage.
- Holding a degree in Commerce, Finance or Technical studies.
- Qualification in supply chain / warehousing management Broad planning and cross-functional understanding
- A self-motivated person with the ability to identify, initiate and implement corrective actions.
- Highly effective communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Apply flexible thinking while problem solving in a systematic manner.
- Broad planning and cross-functional understanding.
- Good English (spoken and written) is a must.
Job Type: Full-Time