فرص تطوع مدفوعة الأجر لدى منظمة دولية
Finn Church Aid (FCA) is the largest Finnish organization for development cooperation and the second largest provider of humanitarian assistance. FCA operates in twelve countries in Africa, Asia and the Middle East, and has over 70 years of experience from international aid. FCA specializes in supporting local communities in three priority areas: Right to Livelihood, Right to Quality Education and Right to Peace. Our operations includes long-term development cooperation, humanitarian assistance and advocacy. FCA has been working in Jordan since 2012 with focus on mitigating the impact of the regional refugee crisis especially among youth and young adults. Over the years, the priorities of the country program have gradually shifted from Education in Emergencies to long-term resilience and reduced aid dependency of both refugees and vulnerable host communities. These goals are promoted especially through various livelihood interventions.
The Municipal Businesses Project (MUBU) is a two years’ project, funded by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Netherlands, aims to improve social-economic prospects for refugees and host communities in six municipalities in Jordan through holistic interventions focusing on protection and support by developing locally appropriate businesses. The project is being implemented by Finn Church Aid (FCA) and HelpAge International (HAI) in cooperation with six Local Development Units (LDUs) of six municipalities in different governorates in Jordan (Dhlail in Zarqa governorate, Sahab in Amman governorate, Mahis in Salt governorate, Greater Jerash Municipality in Jerash governorate, Alza’tari & Almansheah in Mafraq governorate, Jnaid in Ajloun governorate). This will help to localize the support and link the project to the decentralization agenda of the government, ensuring sustainability and utilizing local resources. The project will specifically focus on self-employment (entrepreneurship) of vulnerable and disadvantaged populations with special attention to youth, women, people with disabilities and household heads with older or disabled members of the household. In vulnerable families, income is needed to support family members with special needs. By linking livelihood interventions to the protection of and social and health services to these vulnerable groups, we will seek to reduce the burden on young members of the family, thus providing for a more integrated and sustainable response.
Primary purpose of the opportunity:
This volunteering opportunity provides high quality communication and administration skills to support the delivery of women support group program implemented in six locations in northern and middle regions in Jordan as a part of MUBU project funded by the Dutch MFA.
· Invite women to enroll in women support group sessions from different six locations **
· Support trainer in troubleshooting and in any technical arrangements needed before, after, and during training sessions
· Willingness to work and support conducting training sessions in field in different six locations in Jordan (Dhlail in Zarqa governorate, Sahab in Amman governorate, Mahis in Salt governorate, Khalid Abn Alwaleed in Jarash governorate, Alza’tari & Almansheah in Mafraq governorate, Jnaid in Ajloun governorate)
· Participate in how to use zoom platform training for beginners
· Confirm attendance for participants in sessions
· Collect personal information from all participants such as ID, full name, elderly member details and present it in excel sheet.
· Support in some logistical arrangements such as (arranging coffee breaks and distribute allowances for beneficiaries, photo and video coverage ,etc..)
· Liaise with supervisor for critical incidents
· Other deliverable may be added during the opportunity
Competence, experience, skills, knowledge needed
· Excellent communication and presentation skills.
· Sounds good in income generating activities in vulnerable context.
· Good understanding of long term development interventions
· Familiar with humanitarian concepts, guidelines such as CHS, HRBA, Do No Harm is an advantage
· Very good coordination skills.
· Have the ability to learn quickly and apply knowledge.
· Arabic native speaker.
· Good command in English
· Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
How to apply
This is a paid volunteering opportunity, if you are eager to humanitarian aid work, meet requirements and dedicated then please send your CV along with cover letter to:
With subject line titled, Volunteer, MUBU project.