فرصة تدريب مميزة لدى شركة زين
E-Commerce & Digital Transformation Intern
Main responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Leverage an entrepreneurial mindset to define, test, pilot, and iterate on high impact initiatives.
- Manage Logistics & 3rd party operations with the logistics team.
- Analyze, synthesize, and presents data in a way that is actionable for project stakeholders and executives;
- Communicate ecommerce business performance through a variety of metrics, OKRs, and KPIs, including share of search, product page performance, brand compliance across retailer channels, sales rank, etc.
- Manage product campaigns and weekly routines/maintenance.
- Manage the overall user experience, including site navigation, content development, checkout funnels, and promotional campaigns.
- Manage products, packages, and services on different digital channels.
- Create and manage timelines, track deliverables, and proactively follow-up with all partners to meet deadlines.
What Do You Need to Qualify
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer science, Digital Marketing or any related field.
- Customer Centricity
- Relationship Building
- Project Management
- Operations:Zain Jordan
- Contract Type:Part Time