IT Intern / AMMAN – JORDAN
HR Request # 2018/Coord/0006
IT Intern / AMMAN – JORDAN
Humanity & Inclusion is an independent and impartial international aid organization working in situations of poverty and exclusion, conflict and disaster. Working alongside persons with disabilities and other vulnerable groups, our action and testimony are focused on responding to their essential needs, improving their living conditions and promoting respect for their dignity and their fundamental rights.
Humanity & Inclusion is a not-for-profit organization with no religious or political affiliation. It operates as a federation made up of a network of associations that provide it with human and financial resources, manage its projects and implement its actions and social mission.
For more details on the association: http://www.hi.org
About the job
Provide IT 1st level support and assist the IT Officer with all IT related issues for the Whole of Syria mission.
Duties and Responsibilities
W Responsibility 1: IT Equipment Management
Aim: Provide IT 1st level technical support, and maintain IT equipment readiness for use.
- Be the first level point of contact for IT related issues and requests.
- Install, follow up and upgrade of IT equipment (Workstations, Scanners, Printers, network devices)
- Assist with IT equipment inventory, physical count, status check, and first level maintenance.
- Re-image and prepare workstations, laptops and peripheral equipment.
- Setup and support audio/visual equipment for presentations and trainings on and off site.
- Any other IT equipment related tasks
Responsibility 2: Software management
Aim: Ensure that all software are up to date and in working order
- Provide software and system troubleshooting and support.
- Install, maintain, troubleshoot, and update operating systems and user applications.
Responsibility 3: IT Security management
Aim: Protect HI information and assets from both internal and external threats
- Maintain local and server based anti-virus software.
- In case of virus infection clean out affected equipment.
- Encourage Information security best practices
Responsibility 4: Users training
Aim: Improve users general IT skills and practices
- Assist It Officer in collecting data to plan
- Assist IT Officer with preparing Training Materiel, Presentations, and User Manuals,
- Assist It Officer in collecting feedback
- Draft documentation of processes, procedures, and troubleshooting guides.
rite here a brief description of the duties and responsibilities of this position. MAXIMUM 6-7 bullet points.
To be successful in this role you must have:
· Bachelor’s degree holder, or candidates, in Computer engineering, Computer Science, or any other IT related field )
· Maximum 1 year graduate (if applicable)
· Genuine interest in Information Technology
· Passion for technology and IT
· Energetic and self-driven
· Analytical thinking and troubleshooting skills
· Fluent in Arabic and English, French is a plus
HI will offer the successful applicant a three months’ contract.
HI is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of age, gender, and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply.**
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
All applicants are kindly requested to submit their CVs (maximum of 4 pages) and 1 page cover letter email@example.com . CV and Cover letter must be in the same language as this vacancy note. CV only applications will not be considered.
Dead Line for application 20 October 2018.