looking for an enthusiastic HR intern to join our HR department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing HR strategies.
This internship will help you acquire HR skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in HR and should be prepared to enter any fast paced work environment .
One of the interns will get a full time job offer.
Job Location (Amman-Swefiyeh)
Job Description and Requirements
The role of a HR Intern ranges from screening prospective candidates, to short listing them for various job positions and interviewing candidates .
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or any related field.
• Fresh Graduates and Students are welcome to apply .
Skills, Abilities, and Qualifications:
• Effective verbal and listening communication skills.
• Effective writing skills including the ability to write reports and Job Descriptions.
• Knowledge and understanding of confidentiality in a HR environment.
• Time Management skills.
• Excellent command of English.
• Excellent command in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
To apply [email protected]