Airport Company is seeking to recruit in the following position
Airport Security Quality Control Officer
Main objective for the role: Maintain the AVSEC quality control at the Airport
Duties and Responsibilities:
1- Create, revise and maintain AVSEC documentation such as forms and manuals
2- Responsible for maintaining and updating the Airport Security Program, Security Quality Control Program and Security Training Program
3- Prepare yearly quality control activities and training action plans.
4- Conduct regular & unplanned security quality control activities
5- Report any weakness in security procedures to airport security head Unit
6- Conduct the Security Awareness Training in Arabic and English Languages to all airport employees. And maintain records for such
7- Escort Auditors and security consultants through the airport premises during official visits.
8- Applying any other tasks assigned by direct unit head
1. Bachelor’s Degree &minimum 2 years’ experience in Airports.
2. Minimum 5 years of security or military experience.
3. Aviation Security Basic Course.
4. Very good command in both English & Arabic languages (Written & Spoken).
5. Good knowledge of airport areas & operations.
6. Good Microsoft Office knowledge.
Interested and eligible Jordanian Nationality should send their C.V’s via email at [email protected]mentioning the position in the subject line, no later than 8/11/2018, Only short listed applicants will be contacted for interview