تعلن Hyatt Hotels Corporation في عمان – الاردن عن حاجتها الى :
Front Desk Agent
- Delivers the brand promise and provides exceptional guest service at all times.
- Provides excellent service to internal customers as appropriate.
- Be familiar with the hotel’s products and services and policies.
- Handles all guest and internal customer complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure problems are resolved adequately.
- Maintains positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships.
- Personally and frequently verifies that guests are receiving the best possible service during check-in and check-out.
- Ensures that guest history records are accurately maintained and all repeat guests are pre-registered.
- Ensures that all hotel, company and local rules, policies and regulations relating to financial record keeping, money handling and licensing are adhered to, including the timely and accurate reporting of financial information.
- Meets and greets all guests and assists with registrations.
- Ensures the strict control of room keys.
- Ensures that all company minimum brand standards have been implemented, and that optional brand standards have been implemented where appropriate.
- Responds to the results of the Consumer Audit and ensures that the relevant changes are implemented.
- Prepares welcome cards and keys for arriving guests.
- Ensures accurate knowledge of hotels and the tourism in the city / country.
- Reports “Lost and Found” items.
- Works closely with other Front Office personnel in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the hotel and the satisfaction of hotel guests.
- Supports and embraces the spirit of “We work through Teams”.
- Verifies arrival and departure details and arranges luggage handling and transportation and other services requested by guests.
- Attends and contributes to all training sessions and meetings as required.
- Exercises responsible behavior at all times and positively representing the hotel team and Hyatt International.
- Reads the hotel’s Associate Handbook and have an understanding of, and adhere to, the hotel’s rules and regulations and in particular, the policies and procedures relating to computer resources, fire, hygiene, health and safety.
- Ensures high standards of personal presentation and grooming.
- Responds to changes in the Front Office function as dictated by the industry, company and hotel.
- Carries out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Produces Quality Work The ability to produce high quality work in a consistent and reliable manner, in support of Hyatt’s standards and processes
- Achieves Results
The ability to identify priorities, solve problems, produce desired results and be accountable for commitments
- Promotes Teamwork and Collaboration
The ability to build relationships within and across functions, balance individual and team goals, respect others and value different perspectives.
- Communicates Effectively
The ability to listen actively and identify appropriate messages and delivery methods to effectively influence others.
- Shows Initiative and Resourcefulness
The ability to initiate action, make decisions, adapt, drive change, use resources efficiently and solve problems quickly, creatively and practically
- Focuses on Customers
The ability to identify needs, shape actions and add value to relationships based on a central focus of customer satisfaction
Grand Hyatt Amman
Hourly/Entry Level Employee
- Bachelor’s degree/higher education qualification/equivalent in Hotel Management or any related field.
- Very good level of English language.
- 0-1 year experience as Front Desk Agent.