تعلن شركة Babel Contracting Co في عمان – الاردن عن حاجتها الى :
Location: Amman, Jordan
Job Type: Full-time
Communities: Civil Engineering, Construction, Procurement, and Tendering
The Tendering Engineer will be responsible to participate in tendering project opportunities by
preparing financial and technical offers.
- Carry out market survey to evaluate local and international vendors for products, materials, and machinery to be documented in vendors evaluation and selection form.
- Continually search the market for new valuable suppliers which assess present and future cooperation possibility.
- Prepare and update suppliers’ classification sheet in relation to products grade, production volume, price and quality.
- Study and analyze tender documents (BoQ, Contracts, etc.) and prepare tendering plan.
- Participate in tendering process according to approved list of suppliers, prepares tender package "ation request forms.
- Communicate and negotiate with relevant suppliers to receive best price quotations and prepare price comparison sheets.
- Participate in the preparation of contracts with approved suppliers or subcontractors.
- Respond to suppliers’ inquiries addressing the person in charge and follow up to maintain all needed documentation.
- Prepare a list of all participated suppliers for the entire project indicating field of practice.
- Education: Bachelors in Civil/Architectural Engineering or similar degree.
- Work Experience: Minimum of 7 years of professional experience in construction industry as a Site Engineer and/or relevant positions
- Demonstrated Skills and Competencies:
o Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, word, etc.)
o Proficiency in Engineering Software (AutoCAD, Revit, MS project Management, etc.)
o High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability.
o Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
o Strong presentation and negotiation skills.
o Integrity and professionalism.
- Language Skills: Arabic and Fluent English
- Working hours: 08:00-16:00
- Working days: Saturday-Thursday
Selected candidates will be invited for an interview at Babel head offices
Please send CVs by email to