تعلن شركة زين الاردن للاتصالات في عمان – الاردن عن حاجتها الى :
Contract Management Advisor Team Member
In 1994, Zain revolutionized telecommunications in Jordan by introducing GSM mobile services into the country. The operator quickly became the foremost telecom company in Jordan, a position that it has maintained to this day, serving over 3.8 million customers as of 31 March 2018, reflecting a 36% market share. The operation offers 100% population coverage through its 3G-enabled network that is supported by a total of 2,813 sites. Through constant development of the telecommunications infrastructure and proactive marketing initiatives, Zain remains committed to offering customers in Jordan the most dynamic products and services. The foundation of Zain Jordan’s achievements lies in the company’s ability to inspire its employees to deliver the best and most imaginative services at every level. With an energetic and inspired Jordanian workforce, the company is committed to employing high caliber people as well as nurturing the finest Jordanian talent. With a strong HR and training program that develops and nurtures leaders in the workplace, the company has consistently opened new doors for its dedicated staff. For more on Zain Jordan please visit www.jo.zain.com
Reviewing contracts and agreements and subsequently providing advice and recommendation aiming to
ensure the company’s interest is protected and the optimal commercial position is maintained.
You will be responsible for:-
- Providing legal input to the company’s negotiations with legal third parties such as legal and commercial entities regarding the company agreements and contracts to ensure compliance with Zain’s strategic goals.
- Preparing and reviewing the company’s contracts and ensuring their compliance with governmental laws and set terms and conditions.
- Providing counsel and legal advice to concerned departments on the laws and legislations associated with their scope of work to increase the efficiency of proper decision-making.
- Studying and analyzing bids and proposals to ensure that terms of binding agreements with customers, vendors, and employees are legal and compliant with the company’s policy.
- Identifying and assessing risks and opportunities that may require action in the future to reflect such matters while establishing contracts’ clauses.
- Participating in contractual negotiations and establishing and maintaining a trusted relationship with service providers.
- Maintaining and archiving relevant documents, agreements, litigations and contracts for future reference.
- Performing other duties related to the job as assigned by the direct supervisor.
WHAT DO I NEED?
- You will be required to have Bachelor’s degree in Law or a related field..
- You shall have 2-4 years of relevant experience.
- Preferred Masters in Law..
- Analytical Thinking
- Customer Centricity
- Follow up & Coordination
- Collaboration & Inclusion
Job GroupIT and Technical
LocationAmman – Jordan
Contract TypeFull Time