We are seeking an energetic Marketing Officer who will oversee the company’s marketing campaigns both internally and externally and plays a key part in communicating the company’s marketing messages. Creates and develops new innovative ways to communicate the company message to their existing clients.
1. Advanced Degree in Marketing
2. 5 years of Marketing Experience, Understanding of Business Practices, Budgeting, Financial Knowledge.
3. In-Depth Research and Analysis
4. Computer Proficiency
5. Fluency in English (Reading, Writing and Speaking)
6. Interpersonal Communication Skills.
7. High skills in Client Relationships
8. Writing, Public Speaking, Creativity, Innovation, Adaptability, Leadership andManagerial Skills,
9. Multi-Tasking and Big-Picture Thinking
10. Experience in Financial Companies would be preferred.
11. Experience in Google Ads words, analytics, platforms.
1. Plan, prepare and manage the publication and distribution of publicity materials.
2. Devise marketing campaigns
3. Organize a calendar of marketing events, promotions, exhibitions, services launch, workshops, etc.
4. Represent the company at all related events.
5. Undertake market research and establish the best way to reach targeted clients and segments.
6. Write, edit and proofread marketing material for use in different channels
7. Oversee and update the website(s)
8. Develop and communicate through the company’s CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system.
9. Coordinate with outside agencies, for example designers, to produce marketing materials.
10. Line manage a marketing assistant or coordinator
11. Analyze the impact of marketing campaigns and prepare measurement reports.
12. Write press releases and communicate with the media.
Suitable candidates can send their resumes on the following email mentioning the job title in the subject field: