- Initiate / review / update Calibration & Preventive Maintenance SOP’s.
- Initiate / review Calibration & Preventive Maintenance Schedules (annual & monthly).
- Technical Support for Utilities Service (HVAC system, Steam & Hot water systems, Compressed Air system, and BMS.
- Managing, organizing, leading and controlling preventive maintenance and calibration activities performed by engineering staff / or external agents while ensuring the compliance with set quality and safety standards.
- Supervising, planning and coordinating the operation, adjustment and monitoring of water treatment unit and its related equipment while ensuring water treatment processes performance in compliance with set standards of safety, quality and efficiency.
- Supporting, organizing, leading and controlling of site engineering projects.
- Analysis & Troubleshooting.
- Computer Skills.
- English Language.
- Project Management.
- Change Manage.
- Cost Consciousness.
Electrical or Electromechanical engineering