تعلن الوكالة الكورية للتعاون الدولي في عمان – الاردن عن حاجتها الى :
WFK Program Officer
- Scope of work:
- Regularly collect and review the WFK programme volunteer request applications.
- Compose and manage official letters regarding WFK programme implementation.
- Collaborate with the other World Friends Korea programme staffs to develop site selection criteria, protocols and logistical support system to ensure that all Korean Overseas Volunteers (KOV) sites have been properly managed.
- Regularly liaise with the Ministry of Planning and International Cooperation (MOPIC), other government entities and other donor agencies in terms of WFK programme management.
- Organize the field training and On-the-Job training for KOVs and support the volunteers’ settlement in the duty station.
- Regularly conduct satisfaction survey and service inspection of KOVs from WFK partners for analysis and evaluation.
- Support the organization of annual workshops and meetings with KOVs, WFK partners and the governmental counterparts.
- Coordinate MOUs and other agreements of WFK programme implementation.
- Provide security and legal support on workplaces and living areas of KOVs and the other KOICA dispatched personnel.
- General tasks:
- Support the implementation of other KOICA programmes by providing follow-up, MOM writing and meeting facilitation services when asked.
- Provide promotional material and scripts for the promotion of KOICA office activities.
- Translate documents from English to Arabic and vice versa.
- Perform the account assistant duties in the office.