اعلان توظيف موظف جوده في السعودية
Quality Control Officer
About the role
We at Kerry’s manufacturing site based at 2nd Industrial City, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia are currently seeking to fill a Quality Control Officer role.
Applicants would need to have a degree in Chemistry or other related sciences with experience within the Food / Ingredients Manufacturing industry.
Lab Management & Laboratory Equipment – Chemical/ Physical
- Monitor calibration master list by factory number and calibration due dates
- Monitor working equipment and verify/calibrate against golden standard: weighing scales, viscometer, thermometers, timers, moisture analyser
- Update calibration report and deal with supplier upon gaps/raise for adjustment by supplier if internal calibration found out of specification
- Identify the quantities of restock required and raise PR after dealing with vendors on quotations and advice & review the inventory level for lab consumable /glassware/chemicals in monthly basis
Laboratory Proficiency & Safety – Physical/Chemical
- Coordinate with American Proficiency Institute on dairy golden sample purchase, sample distribution to subordinates for performance KPI test
- Collect data and compile for average for results submission online before due dates & monitor on results and certificates issued
- Managing Internal Repeatability and Reproducibility Internal Calibration Program by identifying samples & coordinate on samples preparation and distribution to subordinates
- Overview the chemical disposal activity to schedule lockage waste area from laboratories (chemical/physical)
- Overview the retain sample management (finished goods, foreign matter, oversize, reference and online) storage and tracking
- Risk Assessment for Lab Activities, Lab Chemicals Use such as Lab SOP/WI/Format Reviews and Updates; Lab audit/ self-inspection, NC reviews & identify SCIA
Laboratory Manpower Arrangement and Reviews
- Review of manpower arrangement of daily schedule of Online Physical Chemical Lab Technicians.
- Review of KPI and performance evaluations for subordinates
- Arrangement of external training or internal training required for subordinates
Finished Goods Contaminant Program
- Identify finished goods by category and coordinate on sample withdraw for contaminant programs.
- Monitor specifications and reviews in accordance to the latest requirements of food act 1983 (Act 281)
- Compile report and make review and conclusion of food safety in terms of contaminant elements.
Laboratory EMP, water internal and other activity
- Coordinate with microbiological section to assess laboratory EMP in terms of microbial air and floor count e.g. SPC, Enterobacteriaceae, yeast & moulds, etc
- Lab equipment – IQ/OQ/PQ, upon new purchase of equipment
- Lab equipment troubleshooting – upon downtime
- Lab Glass Breakage Report Issue, investigation and rectification
Qualifications and skills
- Minimum Degree Food Science or other science disciplines
- Must be based in Jeddah.
- Willing to work on rotation in shifts.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in food industry;
- Must possess a thorough knowledge of product line and manufacturing processes, general knowledge of food industry
- Understand of policies related to international products
- Knowledge of FSSC 22K, HACCP product safety system
- Understands GMP requirements
- Allergen awareness
- Knowledge of food and facility security requirements
- Good initiative and results oriented;
- A team player with high commitment and able to perform under pressure
- Should be comfortable working in a fast changing and growing global environment where accountability, quality, timeliness are key components