اعلان توظيف لتخصصات الصيدلة و الأحياء و الكيمياء
Compliance Senior Officer
About the job
Pharmaceutical Research Unit (PRU) or Arab Pharmaceutical Industry Consulting (APIC) is a leading clinical research organization (CRO) that was established in Jordan in 1993. At PRU/APIC we offer clinical development solutions that aim to transform drug development & health industries worldwide. We are the largest CRO in the MENA region – capacity wise- & we pride ourselves on providing a comprehensive list of services to pharmaceutical & healthcare companies at the highest principles of personal & professional conduct.
We have an exciting opportunity for Compliance Senior Officer in Quality Assurance Department to support us in our continuous growth.
1. To assist in implementing and upgrading the quality management system.
2. To cooperate with compliance supervisor on all aspects of quality management systems.
3. Audit all APIC studies on relevant Good Practice Activities when needed (GLP, GCP, ISO17025, ISO9001).
4. Internal audit on APIC Operations and facility when needed.
5. Audit external party where requested, such the contracted medical laboratory or any other contractor
6. Assure implementation and compliance with ISO 9001 & 17025 & International standards and regulations regarding bioequivalence studies, Good Clinical Practice, Good Laboratory Practice.
1. B.Sc. in pharmacy, chemistry, medical technology, biology or any related qualification.
2. At least four years experience in managing documentation activities in biological and chemical research and studies or Pharmaceutical Companies.
3. Practical experience through proper implementation of GCP/GLP programs and/or ISO systems
4. Good management skills and leadership abilities.
5. Good communication skills.
6. Good command of Arabic and English languages.
7. Good training skills
8. Good command in computer skills
If your qualifications meet our criteria, please submit your resume at email