اعلان توظيف في فندق فورسيزون السعودية
Guest Recognition Specialist (Assistant Manager)
- time type
- Full time
- posted on
- Posted Yesterday
- job requisition id
At Four Seasons, we believe in recognizing a familiar face, welcoming a new one and treating everyone we meet the way we would want to be treated ourselves. Whether you work with us, stay with us, live with us or discover with us, we believe our purpose is to create impressions that will stay with you for a lifetime. It comes from our belief that life is richer when we truly connect to the people and the world around us. Our company values are much more than a program or a policy; they define who we are and inform the decisions we make. The company’s guiding principle is the Golden Rule, and as such Four Seasons strives to have a long-lasting, positive influence on the communities where we operate and on the people we employ and serve around the world.
“The reason for our success is no secret. It comes down to one single principle that transcends time and geography, religion, and culture. It’s the Golden Rule – the simple idea that if you treat people well, the way you would like to be treated, they will do the same.” – Isadore Sharp, Founder and Chairman Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts.
The deeply instilled Four Seasons culture is personified by its employees, people who share a single focus and are inspired to provide exceptional service. Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential.
About Four Seasons Hotel Riyadh:
Call one of Saudi Arabia’s most prestigious addresses home. Share a leisurely brunch with important guests and host memorable meetings in our cosmopolitan oasis. Inside the soaring Kingdom Centre tower, you’ll be met with exceptional views and contemporary cuisine along with Arabic hospitality, elevated with Four Seasons highly personalized service.
Guest Recognition Specialist (Assistant Manager)
The Guest Recognition Specialist plays an integral role in our global Guest Recognition efforts enhancing our ability to deliver exceptional levels of intuitive service for every guest, every stay at every property. This heightened focus reinforces our position as the global leader in the luxury hospitality market. (Candidate must be GRS Certified).
- Check for same-day arrivals throughout the shift. Use the Golden Dashboard in KEY to assist with identifying any arrival that was not captured
- Conduct Pre-Arrival review a minimum of 2 days out using Golden and the Pre-Arrivals screen in Opera
- Review Essentials submitted for Global Approval and edit/ delete/ approve as needed
- Review or liaise with the individual/s responsible for Registration Cards and ensure changes to contact information and marketing permissions are updated in Golden
- Review Glitches and Medallia comments and update the Golden profile with Essentials where applicable
- Send tickets to the Corporate GRS Team if duplicate profiles have been identified in Golden
- Review pending ServiceNow tickets for Guest Recognition matters and respond where necessary
- Using the Golden Dashboard in KEY, monitor Pre-Arrival progress throughout the month to ensure the target will be achieved
- Communicate with relevant departments about training and global initiatives
- Review the latest Golden Certified Dashboard results with Reservations & Front Office management to identify gaps & opportunities
KEY AREAS OF FOCUS
It is the responsibility of the GRS to update all aspects of the guest’s Golden profile to enhance
Guest Recognition on property. The GRS must:
- Populate key contact information
- Use the name fields to capture additional names for a guest for accurate name recognition
- Create photo links for visual recognition
In addition, the GRS must work with their Operations team to further enrich guest profiles before, during and after a guest’s stay.
- Liaise with Guest Relations manager to ensure a connection is made between the guest’s information and the guest’s experience at all stages of their stay (pre arrival, stay over and post departure)
- Liaise with F&B and Spa systems (i.e. Open Table, Spa Soft) to ascertain preferences and populate where applicable
On a daily basis, the GRS is responsible for ensuring that all departments have the information they need, preparing them for every arriving guest. The GRS must review all guest reservations and profiles daily to prepare for arrivals using the Pre-Arrival screen in Opera. Arrivals preparation lead time is a minimum 2 days ahead of the arrival date. Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Review the guest’s Golden profile and edit where applicable
- Within the Pre-Arrival screen, review Global Notes and Preferences. Copy Global Notes and Preferences to the PMS profile and set traces to notify the relevant department
- Prepare SMYKM for all VIP/SA guests
Post Stay Review
- Review glitches, correspondence & Medallia to enrich the guest’s Golden profile post stay
- Run the Department Notes – Submitted for Approval report to share relevant, actionable guest preferences globally
- Run the FS Guest Info report and / or the FS Pre-Arrivals Audit report to identify areas of opportunity as it relates to data capture
Profile Management Expert
The Guest Recognition Specialist is the guest profile and preference expert, fully trained and familiar with all aspects of profile management.
- Must have thorough system knowledge of Opera PMS and Golden
- Must have completed all Golden training & Guest Preferences training
- Spot check/audit Front Desk to ensure proper adherence to data entry standards
- Proactively identify system challenges and advise Director of IT and / or Corporate GRS via Service Now
- Proactively flag duplicate profiles to Corporate GRS via Service Now
Communication and Training
As the expert for guest profiles and preferences, the GRS must provide ongoing communication to key departments on audit results, upcoming initiatives and training.
- Work in conjunction with the Learning Manager, Director of Rooms, Front Office Manager to ensure that all new and existing employees are fully trained on their role in the Guest Recognition and Profile Management process
- Participate in Front Desk and Reservations meetings to provide updates on Guest Recognition and create dialogue with these departments on issues, roadblocks, and key learnings from guests
- Provide a monthly update to the Hotel Manager on the status of Guest Recognition in the hotel and the hotel’s KPI performance
The Guest Recognition Scorecard provides key hotel indicators and highlights low performing areas. To impact the scorecard, the GRS must:
- Ensure key data (email, mobile and country code) is being captured and updated by Reservations and Front Desk
- Follow up/re-train agents when their Central Look-up scores appear to vary from standard expectations
Liaise with the Front Office team and other departments to drill down on the brand vision question, “Felt recognized and customized during my stay” to identify processes for improvement
What to Expect:
Competitive Salary & Wages
Full board single living accommodation in a high quality, well-resourced accommodation
30 days vacation
10 days Public Holidays per year
Paid home leave tickets
Quality of employee meals
Employee Assistance Program
Laundry/dry cleaning for provided uniforms
Growth & Development opportunities
… and so much more
Hotel will apply for the work authorization for the successful candidate
We look forward to receiving your application!
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons, visit us: