اعلان توظيف في شركة أمنيه للاتصالات
Contact Center Representative
Responsible for handling customers’ calls/contacts and answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services in order to meet assigned KPI’s and achieve customer’s satisfaction.
Handling customers’ calls/contacts and answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services:
- Handle all kinds of customers calls related to inquiries and requests of service (such as; subscription, handset usage, invoices, bill payments, change of offers, service fees, additional service and any new offers, product and services that Umniah would provide); in a prompt, courteous, friendly and professional manner.
- Educate customer on Umniah services and products offered and direct customer toward available resources for self-help/service (such as; IVR & Customer Care On-Line, and/or any other contact channel).
- Enter call type coding and tracking information completely and accurately
- Resolve customer complaints and issues to the satisfaction of the customer
- Enter customer data and other relevant information into call center database or other data repository, as required
- Schedule, assign a complete customer information case to back office for cases that cannot be solved on line following the call center processes & guidelines
- Provide call center management of all types of customer feedback on daily basis
- Alert call center direct management of issues and concerns that require escalation for complete resolution or which may indicate a larger, underlying problem (such as; network problem, system failure,…etc)
- Build a customer relationship, which add-value to the customer, leading to a long term profitable relationship
- Use customer service and sales skills to optimize the opportunity of each customer contact
- Maximize opportunities to up-sell and/or cross sell Umniah products and services
- Handle customers in a professional manner and efficient service delivery with consideration to the call load and number of waiting customers in queue
- Keep customers informed of global problems or scheduled down-time. Also keep them informed of progress on problems that cannot be resolved at point of call
- Keep peers and Team Leader/Coach, and/or supervisor, manager informed of trends, significant problems, unexpected delays
- Participate in individual and team trainings and meetings requested by management to ensure skill development and knowledge is up-to-date
- Participate into call center initiatives for increased effectiveness
- Participate in the company’s business activities or any business needed as requested by Management
Education: Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or any related field.
Knowledge and Skills:
Umniah Products & Services: Umniah Products and Services (functionality, price, availability), Umniah packages (products included, price, availability), Subscription terms and conditions
Customer Service & Call Center industry.
Customer Care: Problem solving techniques, Agent utilization tools & techniques, Customer care channels, Customer care applications, Customer care applications, Lead generation and referral
Process Management: Business processes and procedure
Case Management skills
Risk Management: Risk assessment techniques, Mitigation techniques, Risk probability and estimation
Good command of English language speaking and writing
Good command of MS office