The leading pharmaceutical company, Dar Al-Dawa announces the availability of a job opportunity. We looking, energetic, self-motivated candidates to accept the challenge of working in career oriented dynamic environments.
– Regional Marketing Manager.
– Maintain and provide strength to company’s brand position in assigned regional marketing areas (KSA, UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait and Egypt).
– Identifying specific regional marketing goals and objectives.
– Recommending strategies to implement in regional marketing plans.
– Analyzing local competition and strengthening the company’s brand position in
assigned regional areas.
– Supervising and developing the regional marketing budget.
– Understanding national marketing plans and tailoring them to suit particular regions.
– Developing a clear understanding of the financial goals in a region and the key success indicators.
– A bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy, Marketing, or a related field.
– A Minimum of 10 years of experience in Pharmaceutical Marketing or similar role.
– Knowledge of digital marketing best practices.
– Experience with marketing tools and software.
– Experience working in a high-tech environment.
*Essential skills & Abilities:
– Critical thinker with constructive approach to problem solving.
– Demonstrated sensitivity and discretion when handling confidential information.
– Organization and time management skills.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.
– Leadership skills.
– Domain & Business expertise.
– Strong analytical skills
if you are passionate about Marketing and highly efficient, give us a chance to meet you. We want to see a committed and approachable individual and be impressed with your character and skills.
Interested candidates are kindly requested to send their CV’s mentioning the position (Regional Marketing Manager) in the subject line .