looking for “ Jr. Accountant” to support the senior accountant to insure all financial transactions are recorded correctly, accurately and on timely manner. Along with participating in other tasks occurring within the finance department scope of work, such as personnel affairs, stock counting and other duties requested by top management,
– Correctly register the day-to-day journal entries.
– payment vouchers, and receipt vouchers.
– Accurately conduct customers and suppliers reconciliations on monthly basis.
– Insuring proper filing of all documents related to the accounting department functions.
The holder of this position preferred to possess the following traits:
– Welling to learn, multitasking, organized, and a team player.
– Proficiency in using MS office applications (excel).
– Familiarity with Accounting software.
– Very good to excellent level of English language
– Knowledge in accounting best practices, commercial law, social security , income and sales tax.